- Learning cohorts are for those who want to do more than just sit and listen.
- They are dynamic learning communities providing you with what you need for practical growth in your ministry.
- Engage in conversations within a context of safety, honesty and real life application.
- Each cohort is designed to lead you into action and change by helping you dig deep into topics that impact your ministry setting.
- Only $129 for 4 cohort meetings.
Ministry Leaders Group
presented by Venite Ministries & Youth Leadership
Come together with other ministry leaders in a safe space to take care of your own soul. Move from the isolation of ministry leadership towards spiritual growth as you share your stories, listen to others, get perspective on life, and reconnect with God.
Facilitated by Amy McGrew. Over 20 years ago, Amy McGrew embarked on a life-long commitment to invest in students and their leaders. She’s been on staff in small to mega churches—in children’s, middle school, high school and college-age ministries. She has her M.A. in Youth Ministry from Asbury Theological Seminary. As the Director of Training at Youth Leadership, Amy plans and implements training events, conferences and their online certification program. In addition, she also works with InterServe Ministries at White Bear Lake UMC as the Interim Director of Youth. In her free time she serves on the Ministry Team at Venite Ministries in Minneapolis as a Spiritual Director providing opportunities to notice and respond to God’s invitations in the midst of everyday life.
Mondays 10a-12p | Feb 27 + Mar 27 + April 24 + May 15
Hosted at Venite | 109 E. 26th Street, Minneapolis, MN